Last updated: September 14, 2022
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE OR APP?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, city/state/zip code or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, provide your email address or phone number or any other contact information, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To contact you regarding scheduling, class reminders, promotions, specials, or in other ways related to the XPASS business;
- To provide to third parties that may contact you on behalf, in connection with the XPASS business;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature; and/or
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits;
- Keep track of advertisements; and
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s “Help” menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features of our website may be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders even if you disable cookies, Location or IP address information.
In general, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information, except as described in this policy. Consistent with this policy, we may share your Personal Information with third party partners and service providers, such as website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or otherwise providing the services you request; these service providers and partners agree to keep all such information confidential. We may share certain information, including your Personal Information, with our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control (“Affiliates”). Any Personal Information shared with our Affiliates will be used in a manner consistent with this policy. We may also release your information when we believe in good faith that release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. Finally, we may share your Personal Information with third parties for any other purpose with your consent.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website. However, to the extent our website may link to a third party website, and if you should use such links, we are not responsible for the content of any third party website, nor for the data collection or handling practices of such third party.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. – See more at:
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
To comply with CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously;
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CACPA (California consumer privacy act)
We do not offer financial incentives based on your providing us with your personal information. We may require certain Personal Information from you to provide you with, or to enroll you in, requested services or programs, including in partnership with third parties. You have the right at any time to opt out of these services or programs; however, if you opt out, you may not be able to participate in, or receive the benefits of, such services or programs.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will notify users of our website within (7) business days should a data breach occur.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, promotions, marketing information, business information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred; and
- Share your information with our third party provides to market our business to you.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to:
- Refrain from using false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using link at the bottom of each email by following the requisite instructions. Once a user unsubscribes, they will be promptly removed from ALL correspondence.
17877 Von Karman Ave.
Irvine, California 92614
Last updated: September 14, 2022